Sump Pump Systems Installed in South Carolina and North Carolina
Patented sump pump systems installed by certified waterproofing contractors
An inside look at our TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, including airtight lid, primary pump, secondary pump, and battery backup sump pump.
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can't count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can't count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Best Home & Property Services, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the South and North Carolina area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Myrtle Beach, Florence, Sumter as well as Conway, Lancaster, Hartsville, Georgetown, Darlington, Camden, Bennettsville and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- WaterWatch® Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out, while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
We also offer our IceGuard® anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- IceGuard® Discharge Line Protection : Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our IceGuard® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Best Home & Property Services, we offer two different sump pump systems: the TripleSafe™ and SuperSump®.
TripleSafe™ Complete Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the TripleSafe™ has a powerful, cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our UltraSump® battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® ⅓ hp Primary Pump -- Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron Zoeller® ½ hp Secondary Pump -- If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting UltraSump® Battery Backup System -- In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your TripleSafe™ also includes an UltraSump® Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
SuperSump® Premier Sump Pump System
An UltraSump® battery-powered pump to the SuperSump® system is added so the drainage system can operate when the power goes out. The battery backup system will recharge automatically.
For an effective and more economical solution, our SuperSump® Premier Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your basement.
The SuperSump® can be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SuperSump® installs with either a Zoeller® ⅓ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump -- For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single UltraSump® allowing for double the pumping time.
More About Our Sump Pump Systems...
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.